Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course DVD
For those desiring to take steps in their Christian life and discipleship, to break free from bondage to the past and experience healing, Emotional Healthy Spirituality is an eight-session video-based Bible study on the integration of emotional health and contemplative spirituality. The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality video study is a companion to the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book, the EHS Course study guide workbook and EHS Day by Day book.
The eight sessions include:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself that You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
This resource is a companion resource to the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course and contains one DVD.